If you have an accident, regardless of whose fault it was, call the free MG Accident AfterCare service. We’re here to help you, 24 hours a day.
We’ll arrange for your vehicle to be recovered if it's not driveable*. We’ll then record all details about your claim and liaise with your insurer on your behalf, and you will also be provided with a free courtesy car*
As you know Premier Motors is a BSI 10125 approved body repairer and as an MG Approved Bodyshop we’ll only use MG genuine parts, giving you total peace of mind. As an MG Approved Accident Repair Centre you can be assured of a repair that will safeguard the quality of your MG. You can also count on the MG excellent standards of quality and service.
• We are vetted against strict MG standards.
• Your vehicle will be repaired with genuine MG parts providing you with a comprehensive parts warranty.
• Your vehicle will be repaired in line with MG repair standards, giving you peace of mind in the standard of workmanship.
• We are certificated and have access to the MG
Technical help at all times
No. Most UK insurers want to repair your vehicle as cheaply as possible – so they send you to their ‘nominated’ bodyshop which won’t know your vehicle and may not operate to the latest MG repair standards. They even avoid using MG Genuine Parts and that could compromise the safety, warranty and resale value of your MG. So one minute your MG is 100% MG, then it isn’t.
In contrast, MG Accident AfterCare exercises your right to a repair at a MG approved accident repair centre that operates to MG repair standards and only uses MG Genuine Parts, keeping your MG, 100% MG.
|Guaranteed benefits||MG Accident AfterCare||Most UK insurers|
|Only fit MG Genuine Parts and panels||Yes||No|
|MG approved accident repair centre operating to MG repair standards||Yes||No|
|Safety standards and warranty preserved by MG Genuine Parts||Yes||No|
|Repair guarantee at an MG approved accident repair centre||5 years||0 years|
|Keep your MG 100% MG||Yes||No|
- CLAIM HANDLING - Liaise with your insurer and process your claim*
- RECOVERY - Recover your vehicle and get you home*
- COURTESY CAR - A free courtesy car for the duration of the repair*
- CERTIFIED REPAIR - Exercise your right to a repair at an MG approved accident repair centre
- GENUINE PARTS - Only use MG Genuine Parts
- REPAIR UPDATES - Keep you informed of progress throughout
- COLLECT & DELIVER - Collect and deliver your repaired and valeted vehicle
*Accident recovery is provided for unroadworthy vehicles when you call MG First and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. If you cancel the recovery of your vehicle you will be liable for any cancellation charges incurred, or if your insurer rejects your claim you will be liable for any recovery costs incurred.
A courtesy car is provided subject to availability for accident repairs carried out by an MG Approved Repairer when you call MG First and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. A courtesy car is not available for standalone glass claims or if you are claiming on MG Free Driveaway Insurance. We will provide a repairer courtesy car if the incident is your fault, or if the incident is not your fault we can look to provide a hire car of a similar size to your own vehicle.
In some instances where your insurer may not let us report the claim to them on your behalf, we will ask you to report to them advising that you are using our MG Accident AfterCare service with an MG Approved Repairer.
MG Accident AfterCare is provided by Verex Assistance UK Ltd, registered in England and Wales Company No. 05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 1JE.